Gavain's Proving Banner

Gavain's Proving Banner
Available for Purchase at Amazon.com

Monday, April 1, 2013

End of March Madness Sale

March Madness Sale Ends

The March madness sale for Laeryk's Proving is now over (as is my bracket). I would like to thank everyone who took advantage of the coupon to purchase my book for free at Smashwords. I was delighted to be able to share my hard work with all of you. Many thanks also to those of you who shared my posts about the sale on Google+ and Facebook. It is nice to have such wonderful friends/followers/readers. I am still looking over the response to the coupon to determine how successful it was, but I would love any feedback people might have regarding the coupon. In the future I hope to offer sales that will reflect on my other retailers' websites. If anyone has ideas for new sales themes, I would be happy to hear them in the comments section.

Reviews

I am still looking for reviews for Laeryk's Proving. Whether you would like to review the book for your personal blog, a review website, or just post a review on the book's sales page for the retailer where you purchased the book, I'd love to hear everyone's feedback. Please post your reviews and feedback, and leave a comment to let me know where to find them!

If anyone happens to know of someone who either reviews fantasy books on a regular basis, or wants to get started going so, feel free to send them here to the blog so they can get in touch with me. I would be more than happy to preview a review copy for them.

New Retailers

New retailer information will be coming soon! I will probably have a new post tomorrow to reflect the updated retailer list. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment