Gavain's Proving Banner

Gavain's Proving Banner
Available for Purchase at Amazon.com

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Just an Update Today

Last week saw a bit of house cleaning in our household, which kept me far busier than I'd anticipated. Between cleaning, rearranging the living room, and adapting to the kids being home for Summer Vacation, I didn't have much time to actually get any work done!

Fortunately, this week looks to be a bit calmer. I've finished my notes on the latest draft of The Children of Llothora, using a slightly different method than my usual, one that embraces technology and has some environmental benefits. So far this method is working out well, and I'm looking forward to adapting it as I finish editing Gavain's Proving and move forward with Laeryk's Fate.

The Children of Llothora is just about finished. Once I've entered this last bit of edits into Scrivener I plan on doing some final grammar checks, and then it will be set for editing and layout to create a file I can submit to Smashwords and Amazon. I'm looking forward to releasing it so everyone can read it and enjoy it.

The proof copy of Laeryk's Proving should be arriving around the 17th, and I'm eager to see how that turned out. Hopefully it will need only minor corrections at most to be ready for full release so I can start organizing some giveaway contests on Goodreads.

I wish I had more to update this week, but all our efforts last week put me further behind than I had anticipate; I had thought to lose a day or two at the most. Live and learn. I'm back now, and ready to get some projects finished, as well as a few new Character Overviews and a My Style article or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment