Gavain's Proving Banner

Gavain's Proving Banner
Available for Purchase at Amazon.com

Monday, February 18, 2013

Laeryk's Proving Now Available At New Retailers!

In the words of one Professor Huburt J. Farnsworth: "Good news, everyone!"

Distribution of Laeryk's Proving has expanded, and it is now available at new retailers! I'm happy to announce that Apple product fans and Nook owners can now purchase Laeryk's Proving in their native marketplaces, making it easier than ever to enjoy my book!

To make a purchase through the Barnes and Noble store, just click here!

Unfortunately, I don't have much experience with Apple products, and I don't know of any way to link to a listing in iBooks from a PC, so I can't provide a ready link for i-users, but a simple search for "Laeryk's Proving" pulls the book up in my iTunes program.

Looking forward to more announcements as they become available! Until then, I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment